Skip to main content

Mom's the best

Kodak Moments with grandma

Mom went home last night. That marked the end of her stay with us for my confinement period. I feel so emotional about it. It's the same when I was in confinement after I gave birth to Seth. Geez, the heart felt so aching (though it's only her going back home). Spending time with her during the period was filled with a minor downs but there's no overnight grudges kinda of thing. Mom has always been taking good care of us, in terms of trying to provide us with good food, good cooking, care and love in her ways. Though at times, her demands can be quite "out of this world" but nonetheless she's my mom.

I enjoy the period she pampered me with tonics, doing the chores for us. Her actions can be very normal but I know that things she did was out of pure concern for us. The way she brighten up when she sees Seth in the morning, when she talks to Grace while carrying her in the arms. Heartwarming. Oh, even when I am writing this, I can tear a bit. See how much I've missed her already?

Sometimes, we are so caught up with things around us, the circumstances, the worries, the thoughts that they engulfed our minds. We tends to take a moment and show our love for the loved ones. We forgot to show a tiny weeny bit of concern for them. Only when one is away from us, then we realize that we have not been doing this, telling that, nicer words, better treatments..... I just hope you and I will show the little thoughts of love for your loved ones, every single day, so that you live your life, without much regrets of unsaid, undone stuffs.

Have a wonderful weekend.

My little gesture of love on 5th Oct

~ buying Provence pastries for mom to bring home


Technorati Tags:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

so fine

*All of the above photos did not under go PP. What so great about these shots? Nothing really but just that it's taken with the newly acquired Fuji FinePix F100 fd . The decision of getting this was after reading the reviews, the forums and samples seen. Also, the PnS is so called, necessary now, since I find that bringing it around for our upcoming trip would be necessary. I must say the quality of photos taken in low light conditions definitely surpasses all that I've seen. Especially my old PnS Panasonic Lumix. I am eager to try out IQ again tomorrow morning and praying it's gonna be a beautiful day! Sam was telling me that be very careful with using this camera, cause when you really find it soo easy and obtaining superb IQ, you will tend to forget to use your DSLR! :D We'll see. On site comparison of the photos taken at John 3:16, this F100 fd really is much sharper as compared to Canon IXUS 860IS . Geez, which was what I have in mine previously if I wanna get a P...

No Idea

No idea to what I need for BB Seth, my 3rd sis-in-law asked, what else do we need for our blessed champion, think left and right, still can't think of a stuff that Seth's require....haa... Besides the Baby Cot that we need for him (which is, we are not going to buy), but that is too expensive for my sis-in-law to buy for us anyway. We are hoping for blessing of a dream Baby Cot for Seth. Otherwise, we will just make use of my bro's daughter's cot, which has been used since 1st kid, but still in pretty good condition. Today, went out with one of my TaiTais' Club pal, Janet. We went for lunch at Sembawang Hill Food Centre, her friend is operating a Pasta Stall there. Not bad, the food are reasonably priced, and the quality are comparable to Pastamania.....heard that she has to even reject crowds on weekends due to the high demand and long waits. Adding to my list of shopping for delivery, 4. Nursing Bras (How many to get huh??) Till now have yet, to meet up with Jed, ...

mosaic for the week

1. Playing with apples :) , 2. "Tai Chow" style Char Kway-Teow , 3. Krispy Kreme Donuts , 4. Lightning McQueen , 5. IMG_8714.JPG , 6. boring portrait of mr. bam pop , 7. Inside a Banana leaf , 8. Happy Fruit Grass , 9. remains of the day , 10. where is the flying man? , 11. Frontlens , 12. Untitled , 13. untitled , 14. Contra viento y marea , 15. Gotta Pay Your Dues , 16. Con el paso de los aƱos... , 17. Been Thinking , 18. colour mixed , 19. "Birds"- Remember the movie? , 20. Miss Shanelle , 21. sea monster , 22. The Ubiquitous Sheep of Snowdon , 23. With whole my heart , 24. Sweetness after rain... , 25. Untitled Technorati Tags: photography