Skip to main content

What have I been doing?


How did he get into this


Yes, I've been really busy. How did all these started, the digi SB, the addiction, the hunger for more ideas and all this equivalent to more time spent in front of my lappy. (I shall give my lappy a name....Let's just call it MoS) How does it sound? Aiya, anyway, it's my lappy, how I wanna name it, my prerogative.

BB Seth was doing CIO training for more than a week already. He is still crying in the nights, we kinda of give up letting him cry in the wee hours and I continue to give him 1-2 times feeds. SO much of crying, that his double eyelids for his left eye popped out already. Poor guy. The routine now is, he'll cry a bit till he dozed off at 9-9.30pm. So, we'll have free time to do what we need to. (chores seems to be the utmost priority) However, I've been such an addiction to the board and SB(Scrap-booking), I didn't do much and poor Olive Tree got to do it. Anyway, I did sweeping and mopping yesterday and have contributed to the house chores. (**,)

Don't mind me of my incomprehensible writings as I've been losing sleep, from the beginning of BB Seth's CIO and down to the road, I SB in the middle of the nights when everyone is asleep. Inspirations comes in and can't stop. Last night, I've done my 3rd layout and it was 1.30am! I have seen stars and shooting ones till I have to call it a night and hit the sack. The sense of accomplishment and admiration for my own SB works is priceless. I don't know if BB Seth gonna appreciate the SB I've done for him when he grows up but I am sure, I never regretted embarking on this new hobby.

Care to join me?

Technorati Tags: , ,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

so fine

*All of the above photos did not under go PP. What so great about these shots? Nothing really but just that it's taken with the newly acquired Fuji FinePix F100 fd . The decision of getting this was after reading the reviews, the forums and samples seen. Also, the PnS is so called, necessary now, since I find that bringing it around for our upcoming trip would be necessary. I must say the quality of photos taken in low light conditions definitely surpasses all that I've seen. Especially my old PnS Panasonic Lumix. I am eager to try out IQ again tomorrow morning and praying it's gonna be a beautiful day! Sam was telling me that be very careful with using this camera, cause when you really find it soo easy and obtaining superb IQ, you will tend to forget to use your DSLR! :D We'll see. On site comparison of the photos taken at John 3:16, this F100 fd really is much sharper as compared to Canon IXUS 860IS . Geez, which was what I have in mine previously if I wanna get a P...

No Idea

No idea to what I need for BB Seth, my 3rd sis-in-law asked, what else do we need for our blessed champion, think left and right, still can't think of a stuff that Seth's require....haa... Besides the Baby Cot that we need for him (which is, we are not going to buy), but that is too expensive for my sis-in-law to buy for us anyway. We are hoping for blessing of a dream Baby Cot for Seth. Otherwise, we will just make use of my bro's daughter's cot, which has been used since 1st kid, but still in pretty good condition. Today, went out with one of my TaiTais' Club pal, Janet. We went for lunch at Sembawang Hill Food Centre, her friend is operating a Pasta Stall there. Not bad, the food are reasonably priced, and the quality are comparable to Pastamania.....heard that she has to even reject crowds on weekends due to the high demand and long waits. Adding to my list of shopping for delivery, 4. Nursing Bras (How many to get huh??) Till now have yet, to meet up with Jed, ...

mosaic for the week

1. Playing with apples :) , 2. "Tai Chow" style Char Kway-Teow , 3. Krispy Kreme Donuts , 4. Lightning McQueen , 5. IMG_8714.JPG , 6. boring portrait of mr. bam pop , 7. Inside a Banana leaf , 8. Happy Fruit Grass , 9. remains of the day , 10. where is the flying man? , 11. Frontlens , 12. Untitled , 13. untitled , 14. Contra viento y marea , 15. Gotta Pay Your Dues , 16. Con el paso de los aƱos... , 17. Been Thinking , 18. colour mixed , 19. "Birds"- Remember the movie? , 20. Miss Shanelle , 21. sea monster , 22. The Ubiquitous Sheep of Snowdon , 23. With whole my heart , 24. Sweetness after rain... , 25. Untitled Technorati Tags: photography