Skip to main content

cramps.....

It is only now that I can totally empathized with the preggy ladies who suffer from constant legs cramps. Just this week, I've got 3 to 4 attacks and the pain is totally URRRGGH!!! Last night I've got the attack on my left leg, and this morning, I've got the attack on my right!!! It's so irritable. Therefore, for the whole day, the muscles ache bad, suffering from giddy spell as well, so once again, I am on medical leave. HIAZ.

about seth

This little boy of mine, has becomes pretty quarrelsome lately. Whenever, you tell him off about an undesirable action that he does, he will use his finger and point at you, mumble and mumble away, imitating the one who is scolding him. *shake head* He learnt how to say, "oh my GOD!" when he "accidentally" drop things (ya, on purpose kind) The talkative him is fun, and the words he picks up and speaks right away fluently amaze me at times . But the more he learns, especially the not so nice words, always got us a bit worried. hee... little boy is cranky now, got to get him to sleep first.

Rythm In Me
Seth at Rhythm in Me Trial Class on 23th May 2007

faces of seth
That's our boy

shopping basket
His canned food collection. From ELC



Technorati Tags: ,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

so fine

*All of the above photos did not under go PP. What so great about these shots? Nothing really but just that it's taken with the newly acquired Fuji FinePix F100 fd . The decision of getting this was after reading the reviews, the forums and samples seen. Also, the PnS is so called, necessary now, since I find that bringing it around for our upcoming trip would be necessary. I must say the quality of photos taken in low light conditions definitely surpasses all that I've seen. Especially my old PnS Panasonic Lumix. I am eager to try out IQ again tomorrow morning and praying it's gonna be a beautiful day! Sam was telling me that be very careful with using this camera, cause when you really find it soo easy and obtaining superb IQ, you will tend to forget to use your DSLR! :D We'll see. On site comparison of the photos taken at John 3:16, this F100 fd really is much sharper as compared to Canon IXUS 860IS . Geez, which was what I have in mine previously if I wanna get a P...

No Idea

No idea to what I need for BB Seth, my 3rd sis-in-law asked, what else do we need for our blessed champion, think left and right, still can't think of a stuff that Seth's require....haa... Besides the Baby Cot that we need for him (which is, we are not going to buy), but that is too expensive for my sis-in-law to buy for us anyway. We are hoping for blessing of a dream Baby Cot for Seth. Otherwise, we will just make use of my bro's daughter's cot, which has been used since 1st kid, but still in pretty good condition. Today, went out with one of my TaiTais' Club pal, Janet. We went for lunch at Sembawang Hill Food Centre, her friend is operating a Pasta Stall there. Not bad, the food are reasonably priced, and the quality are comparable to Pastamania.....heard that she has to even reject crowds on weekends due to the high demand and long waits. Adding to my list of shopping for delivery, 4. Nursing Bras (How many to get huh??) Till now have yet, to meet up with Jed, ...

mosaic for the week

1. Playing with apples :) , 2. "Tai Chow" style Char Kway-Teow , 3. Krispy Kreme Donuts , 4. Lightning McQueen , 5. IMG_8714.JPG , 6. boring portrait of mr. bam pop , 7. Inside a Banana leaf , 8. Happy Fruit Grass , 9. remains of the day , 10. where is the flying man? , 11. Frontlens , 12. Untitled , 13. untitled , 14. Contra viento y marea , 15. Gotta Pay Your Dues , 16. Con el paso de los aƱos... , 17. Been Thinking , 18. colour mixed , 19. "Birds"- Remember the movie? , 20. Miss Shanelle , 21. sea monster , 22. The Ubiquitous Sheep of Snowdon , 23. With whole my heart , 24. Sweetness after rain... , 25. Untitled Technorati Tags: photography