Skip to main content

Ooo...lala....nice

Doing my browsing of some favourite blogs and came upon Karen Cheng's Snippets of Life. She has a very chic and great blog. The simplicity with touch of life as a mommy, she's young and talented. Though never know her personally, I like her style.

She blogged about this minimiam creations.

44033258 4Ad1999422
44029251 Cb8A6430F9

44029273 B307674823

Ooo...don't you think it's so brilliantly done? The miniatures of humans, the skillful hands of craftsmanship and photography. Visit minimiam and get enticed. Forget about loosing weight....go ahead savour the tastefully design art pieces. Not forgetting to mention, the site is done up using flash. So well-designed and again, simplicity with class. Get flash player if you don't have to enjoy the sumptuous delicacies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

so fine

*All of the above photos did not under go PP. What so great about these shots? Nothing really but just that it's taken with the newly acquired Fuji FinePix F100 fd . The decision of getting this was after reading the reviews, the forums and samples seen. Also, the PnS is so called, necessary now, since I find that bringing it around for our upcoming trip would be necessary. I must say the quality of photos taken in low light conditions definitely surpasses all that I've seen. Especially my old PnS Panasonic Lumix. I am eager to try out IQ again tomorrow morning and praying it's gonna be a beautiful day! Sam was telling me that be very careful with using this camera, cause when you really find it soo easy and obtaining superb IQ, you will tend to forget to use your DSLR! :D We'll see. On site comparison of the photos taken at John 3:16, this F100 fd really is much sharper as compared to Canon IXUS 860IS . Geez, which was what I have in mine previously if I wanna get a P...

No Idea

No idea to what I need for BB Seth, my 3rd sis-in-law asked, what else do we need for our blessed champion, think left and right, still can't think of a stuff that Seth's require....haa... Besides the Baby Cot that we need for him (which is, we are not going to buy), but that is too expensive for my sis-in-law to buy for us anyway. We are hoping for blessing of a dream Baby Cot for Seth. Otherwise, we will just make use of my bro's daughter's cot, which has been used since 1st kid, but still in pretty good condition. Today, went out with one of my TaiTais' Club pal, Janet. We went for lunch at Sembawang Hill Food Centre, her friend is operating a Pasta Stall there. Not bad, the food are reasonably priced, and the quality are comparable to Pastamania.....heard that she has to even reject crowds on weekends due to the high demand and long waits. Adding to my list of shopping for delivery, 4. Nursing Bras (How many to get huh??) Till now have yet, to meet up with Jed, ...

Pissed.....

man can be super anal and think with his prick! sorry for the vent over here but I can't help it but *shout* out on my blog, when I tell him something about my bad dream about this and that, all he can response. "blank face." damn pissed. on cold war now....... wonder how low the temperature will go. Technorati Tags: mommy's rants