Skip to main content

showing it differently

rackhangerSometimes, there are questions on my mind, on the love I have for Olive Tree or vice versa. How much we love each other? Ok, mushy....but that's the fact. Women in general will have such thoughts, whether the husbands still love the wives like courtship days, will the love ever change...blah blah blah... Maybe it's due to the fact that husband and wife have been staying together for so long, somehow or rather, might have taken each other for granted and will not express the love for one another that often which spurs such funny thoughts.

However, my man has chosen the other ways to show me he still cares and loves me as much. For the little or big things that he do for the family and me. Olive Tree was in my scraproom last night, while I was in the living room watching Oprah. I thought he was doing some handywork for Grace's cabinets or something for Seth..... This morning, when I woke up, I went to my scraproom and this was what I saw besides my scrap table.... It's so sweet of him to do this hanger for me to hang my scrapbook stuffs. It's a way to show me, he know my needs...hahahaha... that's him, silent worker... but sweet. I appreciate that greatly and thank God for a husband with actions of love. :)

Technorati Tags:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

so fine

*All of the above photos did not under go PP. What so great about these shots? Nothing really but just that it's taken with the newly acquired Fuji FinePix F100 fd . The decision of getting this was after reading the reviews, the forums and samples seen. Also, the PnS is so called, necessary now, since I find that bringing it around for our upcoming trip would be necessary. I must say the quality of photos taken in low light conditions definitely surpasses all that I've seen. Especially my old PnS Panasonic Lumix. I am eager to try out IQ again tomorrow morning and praying it's gonna be a beautiful day! Sam was telling me that be very careful with using this camera, cause when you really find it soo easy and obtaining superb IQ, you will tend to forget to use your DSLR! :D We'll see. On site comparison of the photos taken at John 3:16, this F100 fd really is much sharper as compared to Canon IXUS 860IS . Geez, which was what I have in mine previously if I wanna get a P...

No Idea

No idea to what I need for BB Seth, my 3rd sis-in-law asked, what else do we need for our blessed champion, think left and right, still can't think of a stuff that Seth's require....haa... Besides the Baby Cot that we need for him (which is, we are not going to buy), but that is too expensive for my sis-in-law to buy for us anyway. We are hoping for blessing of a dream Baby Cot for Seth. Otherwise, we will just make use of my bro's daughter's cot, which has been used since 1st kid, but still in pretty good condition. Today, went out with one of my TaiTais' Club pal, Janet. We went for lunch at Sembawang Hill Food Centre, her friend is operating a Pasta Stall there. Not bad, the food are reasonably priced, and the quality are comparable to Pastamania.....heard that she has to even reject crowds on weekends due to the high demand and long waits. Adding to my list of shopping for delivery, 4. Nursing Bras (How many to get huh??) Till now have yet, to meet up with Jed, ...

Pissed.....

man can be super anal and think with his prick! sorry for the vent over here but I can't help it but *shout* out on my blog, when I tell him something about my bad dream about this and that, all he can response. "blank face." damn pissed. on cold war now....... wonder how low the temperature will go. Technorati Tags: mommy's rants