Skip to main content

decision

The migraines keep on haunting me till I am really in distress. Tried to rest, not even surf on my PB but still, hurts me so bad. The feeling of banging my head against the walls is so strong.

I took a nap between 3pm-5pm. Seth woke up from his at quarter to 5. Mom carried him in to my room and just left him there, went back to her cooking. I have no idea what got into Seth, he was crying for his grandma, and I was really tired and hot. Room was like a sauna even with the fan on. Can imagine the frustration I have. I calmly tell him, that grandma's cooking and will come in to the room after she's done. He simply refuse to stop! From calmness, to impatience, I asked him to stop his nonsense. He cried even more, to the stage of catching his breath. Gosh!! So, end up, with the acute migraine, and the anger in me, I get him out of the room. With him still sobbing, my mom scolded me for not taking care of Seth, and told him that no point in sticking to me so closely, since I am so irresponsible. GREAT! So, I need the breather and get out of the house, (to show my irresponsibility then). HIAZ!

I just need to sort the thoughts out. Maybe I should be really thinking hard where is my life heading to. I find that I have been wasting time on useless things, eg. watching TV, procrastinating lots.... munching... practically turning into a couch potatoes. Probably I should push myself even harder. Should I continue to work for the remaining 3 months and then go for my delivery and maternity? Should I this or should I that...
too much questions in my mind, and it's only myself and God's know how should I decide. I am coward in not wanting to decide, especially major. I am lousy in coming up with final decision. Maybe in my life, the decisions I finalised, always somehow, end up with regrets... tell me what should I do??

Technorati Tags:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

so fine

*All of the above photos did not under go PP. What so great about these shots? Nothing really but just that it's taken with the newly acquired Fuji FinePix F100 fd . The decision of getting this was after reading the reviews, the forums and samples seen. Also, the PnS is so called, necessary now, since I find that bringing it around for our upcoming trip would be necessary. I must say the quality of photos taken in low light conditions definitely surpasses all that I've seen. Especially my old PnS Panasonic Lumix. I am eager to try out IQ again tomorrow morning and praying it's gonna be a beautiful day! Sam was telling me that be very careful with using this camera, cause when you really find it soo easy and obtaining superb IQ, you will tend to forget to use your DSLR! :D We'll see. On site comparison of the photos taken at John 3:16, this F100 fd really is much sharper as compared to Canon IXUS 860IS . Geez, which was what I have in mine previously if I wanna get a P...

No Idea

No idea to what I need for BB Seth, my 3rd sis-in-law asked, what else do we need for our blessed champion, think left and right, still can't think of a stuff that Seth's require....haa... Besides the Baby Cot that we need for him (which is, we are not going to buy), but that is too expensive for my sis-in-law to buy for us anyway. We are hoping for blessing of a dream Baby Cot for Seth. Otherwise, we will just make use of my bro's daughter's cot, which has been used since 1st kid, but still in pretty good condition. Today, went out with one of my TaiTais' Club pal, Janet. We went for lunch at Sembawang Hill Food Centre, her friend is operating a Pasta Stall there. Not bad, the food are reasonably priced, and the quality are comparable to Pastamania.....heard that she has to even reject crowds on weekends due to the high demand and long waits. Adding to my list of shopping for delivery, 4. Nursing Bras (How many to get huh??) Till now have yet, to meet up with Jed, ...

mosaic for the week

1. Playing with apples :) , 2. "Tai Chow" style Char Kway-Teow , 3. Krispy Kreme Donuts , 4. Lightning McQueen , 5. IMG_8714.JPG , 6. boring portrait of mr. bam pop , 7. Inside a Banana leaf , 8. Happy Fruit Grass , 9. remains of the day , 10. where is the flying man? , 11. Frontlens , 12. Untitled , 13. untitled , 14. Contra viento y marea , 15. Gotta Pay Your Dues , 16. Con el paso de los aƱos... , 17. Been Thinking , 18. colour mixed , 19. "Birds"- Remember the movie? , 20. Miss Shanelle , 21. sea monster , 22. The Ubiquitous Sheep of Snowdon , 23. With whole my heart , 24. Sweetness after rain... , 25. Untitled Technorati Tags: photography