Skip to main content

my boy

fishmonger?We capture moments in life, via camera, helping us to remember the incidents, the phases we are at. This is the moment, that I captured, of Seth, being a......FISH MONGER? heee.....bad mommy. Of Seth trying to be a fish monger. This is the stage whereby he loves to "help" carrying stuffs for us. The stage where he will not let go. Letting go would have mean, wanting his life..... It takes coaxing, takes exchanging of stuffs with him to make him let go. But when all else fails, I would just let him cries till his heart's content. Mind you, his cries are getting a lot louder, when I can't stand, you know what I would do.

However, there are days, most of the time, he is simply so adorable to hold to love and to touch. Thank you Lord, for such a wonderful boy. :) We just want to give thanks that after a hard day's work, we are greeted with the brightest smile we can get, from our darling boy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

so fine

*All of the above photos did not under go PP. What so great about these shots? Nothing really but just that it's taken with the newly acquired Fuji FinePix F100 fd . The decision of getting this was after reading the reviews, the forums and samples seen. Also, the PnS is so called, necessary now, since I find that bringing it around for our upcoming trip would be necessary. I must say the quality of photos taken in low light conditions definitely surpasses all that I've seen. Especially my old PnS Panasonic Lumix. I am eager to try out IQ again tomorrow morning and praying it's gonna be a beautiful day! Sam was telling me that be very careful with using this camera, cause when you really find it soo easy and obtaining superb IQ, you will tend to forget to use your DSLR! :D We'll see. On site comparison of the photos taken at John 3:16, this F100 fd really is much sharper as compared to Canon IXUS 860IS . Geez, which was what I have in mine previously if I wanna get a P...

No Idea

No idea to what I need for BB Seth, my 3rd sis-in-law asked, what else do we need for our blessed champion, think left and right, still can't think of a stuff that Seth's require....haa... Besides the Baby Cot that we need for him (which is, we are not going to buy), but that is too expensive for my sis-in-law to buy for us anyway. We are hoping for blessing of a dream Baby Cot for Seth. Otherwise, we will just make use of my bro's daughter's cot, which has been used since 1st kid, but still in pretty good condition. Today, went out with one of my TaiTais' Club pal, Janet. We went for lunch at Sembawang Hill Food Centre, her friend is operating a Pasta Stall there. Not bad, the food are reasonably priced, and the quality are comparable to Pastamania.....heard that she has to even reject crowds on weekends due to the high demand and long waits. Adding to my list of shopping for delivery, 4. Nursing Bras (How many to get huh??) Till now have yet, to meet up with Jed, ...

mosaic for the week

1. Playing with apples :) , 2. "Tai Chow" style Char Kway-Teow , 3. Krispy Kreme Donuts , 4. Lightning McQueen , 5. IMG_8714.JPG , 6. boring portrait of mr. bam pop , 7. Inside a Banana leaf , 8. Happy Fruit Grass , 9. remains of the day , 10. where is the flying man? , 11. Frontlens , 12. Untitled , 13. untitled , 14. Contra viento y marea , 15. Gotta Pay Your Dues , 16. Con el paso de los aƱos... , 17. Been Thinking , 18. colour mixed , 19. "Birds"- Remember the movie? , 20. Miss Shanelle , 21. sea monster , 22. The Ubiquitous Sheep of Snowdon , 23. With whole my heart , 24. Sweetness after rain... , 25. Untitled Technorati Tags: photography