Skip to main content

My Olive Tree

Gifts from Olive TreeI was in the shower, hahaha!! Why do I laugh? Because while bathing, I thought of Olive Tree. (**,) I was thinking what are the sweetest things that Olive Tree has done for me during our courtship, marriage.
Ok, some may think that my Olive Tree is a down-to-earth, Mr Good Man, more action less talk type. Indeed he is. He isn't a conversationalist, not witty and soft spoken but he is a wonderful husband to me.

Some of the sweet things that I recalled he has done for me:

1. Pick me up and send me back home during Poly days without fail, rain or shine.
2. Special cards/handicrafts made for me (So many that I have stored some away in boxes already)
3. After marriage, he still does the sweet little things for me when we were in courtship.
4. He make sure my water bottle are filled when we go out.
5. He emptied my little dustbin when it's so full on the vanity, everytime!!
6. He makes the bed.
7. Hold my hands to sleep.
8. Massage for me, at times.
9. Say I am beautiful.
10.Most important of all, he's supportive towards me in everything I do, esp. when I give birth to BB Seth.


Too many that is in the mind but I deeply appreciate the things that he does for me, be it small or big.
Sometimes, we do grumble about each other (I grumble more). Sometimes, he raises voice at me for being so snappy. End of the day, we never hold any grudges as we know, we have the Lord shining in our Marriage, that's never fail.

I love you, Olive Tree.


Technorati Tags:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

so fine

*All of the above photos did not under go PP. What so great about these shots? Nothing really but just that it's taken with the newly acquired Fuji FinePix F100 fd . The decision of getting this was after reading the reviews, the forums and samples seen. Also, the PnS is so called, necessary now, since I find that bringing it around for our upcoming trip would be necessary. I must say the quality of photos taken in low light conditions definitely surpasses all that I've seen. Especially my old PnS Panasonic Lumix. I am eager to try out IQ again tomorrow morning and praying it's gonna be a beautiful day! Sam was telling me that be very careful with using this camera, cause when you really find it soo easy and obtaining superb IQ, you will tend to forget to use your DSLR! :D We'll see. On site comparison of the photos taken at John 3:16, this F100 fd really is much sharper as compared to Canon IXUS 860IS . Geez, which was what I have in mine previously if I wanna get a P...

No Idea

No idea to what I need for BB Seth, my 3rd sis-in-law asked, what else do we need for our blessed champion, think left and right, still can't think of a stuff that Seth's require....haa... Besides the Baby Cot that we need for him (which is, we are not going to buy), but that is too expensive for my sis-in-law to buy for us anyway. We are hoping for blessing of a dream Baby Cot for Seth. Otherwise, we will just make use of my bro's daughter's cot, which has been used since 1st kid, but still in pretty good condition. Today, went out with one of my TaiTais' Club pal, Janet. We went for lunch at Sembawang Hill Food Centre, her friend is operating a Pasta Stall there. Not bad, the food are reasonably priced, and the quality are comparable to Pastamania.....heard that she has to even reject crowds on weekends due to the high demand and long waits. Adding to my list of shopping for delivery, 4. Nursing Bras (How many to get huh??) Till now have yet, to meet up with Jed, ...

Pissed.....

man can be super anal and think with his prick! sorry for the vent over here but I can't help it but *shout* out on my blog, when I tell him something about my bad dream about this and that, all he can response. "blank face." damn pissed. on cold war now....... wonder how low the temperature will go. Technorati Tags: mommy's rants