Skip to main content

CIO==Cry It OUT

Can I try it again tonight? URRGHH!! Though it's really driving me nuts and also very heartache to see BB Seth to Cry till the cows come home, I have to at least do it, I mean both Olive Tree and me. It's really for the better so that Seth can sleep throughout the nights. But for selfish reason too, that I wanna a good night's rest. Recently, he has been waking up so ever often that it's draining, totally.

What took place last night:

Olive Tree patting BB Seth to sleep, but BB Seth's crying for mummy.
Mummy doing chores to get her mind off the crying. In fact, Mummy had breast-fed BB Seth.
Olive Tree keeps patting and carrying BB Seth, in the wrong positions anyway, upright? How to sleep upright? (''_)

Olive Tree said, "Nurse him lah! He always nurse before sleep."

Mummy said, "I have to let him sleep by himself without nursing. The nights are full of nursing when BB Seth's wakes up!"

Olive Tree, "Then pray about it."

Mummy said, "I prayed! But it still happens! So that means my faith isn't strong? So why not you pray about it? If it doesn't work with your prayer, does it mean your faith isn't strong?"

Olive Tree, "....... No."



I gave up, I nursed BB Seth to sleep, with his mucus and tears rolling down his face, that's really heartache......

P.S. I'll try it tonight with BB Seth again. This time, we'll do it right. Leave BB Seth in the room. The cool and humid raining weather, should engulf his cries. NO, I am not a bad mummy!

Sleeping Patterns of BB Seth



Technorati Tags: , ,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

so fine

*All of the above photos did not under go PP. What so great about these shots? Nothing really but just that it's taken with the newly acquired Fuji FinePix F100 fd . The decision of getting this was after reading the reviews, the forums and samples seen. Also, the PnS is so called, necessary now, since I find that bringing it around for our upcoming trip would be necessary. I must say the quality of photos taken in low light conditions definitely surpasses all that I've seen. Especially my old PnS Panasonic Lumix. I am eager to try out IQ again tomorrow morning and praying it's gonna be a beautiful day! Sam was telling me that be very careful with using this camera, cause when you really find it soo easy and obtaining superb IQ, you will tend to forget to use your DSLR! :D We'll see. On site comparison of the photos taken at John 3:16, this F100 fd really is much sharper as compared to Canon IXUS 860IS . Geez, which was what I have in mine previously if I wanna get a P...

No Idea

No idea to what I need for BB Seth, my 3rd sis-in-law asked, what else do we need for our blessed champion, think left and right, still can't think of a stuff that Seth's require....haa... Besides the Baby Cot that we need for him (which is, we are not going to buy), but that is too expensive for my sis-in-law to buy for us anyway. We are hoping for blessing of a dream Baby Cot for Seth. Otherwise, we will just make use of my bro's daughter's cot, which has been used since 1st kid, but still in pretty good condition. Today, went out with one of my TaiTais' Club pal, Janet. We went for lunch at Sembawang Hill Food Centre, her friend is operating a Pasta Stall there. Not bad, the food are reasonably priced, and the quality are comparable to Pastamania.....heard that she has to even reject crowds on weekends due to the high demand and long waits. Adding to my list of shopping for delivery, 4. Nursing Bras (How many to get huh??) Till now have yet, to meet up with Jed, ...

mosaic for the week

1. Playing with apples :) , 2. "Tai Chow" style Char Kway-Teow , 3. Krispy Kreme Donuts , 4. Lightning McQueen , 5. IMG_8714.JPG , 6. boring portrait of mr. bam pop , 7. Inside a Banana leaf , 8. Happy Fruit Grass , 9. remains of the day , 10. where is the flying man? , 11. Frontlens , 12. Untitled , 13. untitled , 14. Contra viento y marea , 15. Gotta Pay Your Dues , 16. Con el paso de los aƱos... , 17. Been Thinking , 18. colour mixed , 19. "Birds"- Remember the movie? , 20. Miss Shanelle , 21. sea monster , 22. The Ubiquitous Sheep of Snowdon , 23. With whole my heart , 24. Sweetness after rain... , 25. Untitled Technorati Tags: photography