Skip to main content

Sometimes I feel like breaking down

It's so fragile, our feelings, our thoughts. Handling a baby is not an easy feat. Baby pose you surprises everyday. Sometimes, they make you laugh with joy, make you angry with a tingling of smiles, make you cry when you don't know what you do, can really pacify them.

Today, my BB Seth, has some temperament. He was bathed and as usual, put in the rocker to enjoy his stretching moments. Normally, he would feel tired at about 10 plus, so I would pat him to sleep and he will sleep till 12-1pm, for his next feed. However, today, he wasn't going to sleep. He was tired, could judge by his yawning. I pat him, soothe him, but nothing pleases him. End up, I gave him the pacifier. He took it pretty well. He was about to doze off, I plucked out the pacifier, he woke up crying! Hiaz! I really don't know if this helps. But if he continues to be so, pacifier not in his mouth, he wakes up crying, future we are going to have a tough time getting him to sleep. So, mom took over BB Seth. Again, give him the pacifier, he does take it. Again, slept. After a few minutes, awoke again, when pacifier was removed. I had enough!! So I brought him to the room, put him on bed, since it's his feeding time at around 12. I breast-fed him. He suckles and drift of to sleep, leaving the milk flowing out of his mouth. We did this ritual again and again, till I have no choice, but to sms Olive Tree, complaining to him what BB Seth did.

Near breaking down, but Olive Tree wrote back, "Look upon Jesus, You rest." I was telling myself, why do I fret so much, since the Lord's has his way of nurturing BB Seth, I should listen to Olive Tree's advice. I rest in the Lord and let the Lord soothe little BB Seth to sleep. Don't worry if he gets enough milk, or he has nipple confusion over the pacifier and my breasts. Jesus will teach him.

If our lives were without Jesus, I think it will all be a struggle and quarrels. We have been blessed to have BB Seth, and also, an intelligent mighty champion. So, I should have faith in the Lord, not my own self-effort, to make things work out for the best.

Rest in the Lord's love, and all will work out for the good of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

so fine

*All of the above photos did not under go PP. What so great about these shots? Nothing really but just that it's taken with the newly acquired Fuji FinePix F100 fd . The decision of getting this was after reading the reviews, the forums and samples seen. Also, the PnS is so called, necessary now, since I find that bringing it around for our upcoming trip would be necessary. I must say the quality of photos taken in low light conditions definitely surpasses all that I've seen. Especially my old PnS Panasonic Lumix. I am eager to try out IQ again tomorrow morning and praying it's gonna be a beautiful day! Sam was telling me that be very careful with using this camera, cause when you really find it soo easy and obtaining superb IQ, you will tend to forget to use your DSLR! :D We'll see. On site comparison of the photos taken at John 3:16, this F100 fd really is much sharper as compared to Canon IXUS 860IS . Geez, which was what I have in mine previously if I wanna get a P...

No Idea

No idea to what I need for BB Seth, my 3rd sis-in-law asked, what else do we need for our blessed champion, think left and right, still can't think of a stuff that Seth's require....haa... Besides the Baby Cot that we need for him (which is, we are not going to buy), but that is too expensive for my sis-in-law to buy for us anyway. We are hoping for blessing of a dream Baby Cot for Seth. Otherwise, we will just make use of my bro's daughter's cot, which has been used since 1st kid, but still in pretty good condition. Today, went out with one of my TaiTais' Club pal, Janet. We went for lunch at Sembawang Hill Food Centre, her friend is operating a Pasta Stall there. Not bad, the food are reasonably priced, and the quality are comparable to Pastamania.....heard that she has to even reject crowds on weekends due to the high demand and long waits. Adding to my list of shopping for delivery, 4. Nursing Bras (How many to get huh??) Till now have yet, to meet up with Jed, ...

Pissed.....

man can be super anal and think with his prick! sorry for the vent over here but I can't help it but *shout* out on my blog, when I tell him something about my bad dream about this and that, all he can response. "blank face." damn pissed. on cold war now....... wonder how low the temperature will go. Technorati Tags: mommy's rants